Torque wrench DREMOMETER A-SE 9×12 8-40 Nm
- Classified as per DIN EN ISO 6789-2:2017 Type II Class A; adjusted to a maximum permissible +/-3% deviation and thus with a greater precision than the standard-stipulated +/-4%
- Lightweight yet robust (as the housing is made of an aluminium alloy) and resilient, very workshop-friendly
- Drive offers extensive range of accessories
- Depending on the application, access is possible from the front (e.g. open-end fitting) or side (e.g. reversible ratchet and socket).
- Force to be applied in the middle of the handgrip only – do not use an extension tube as otherwise, inaccuracies can evolve
- Operation only with end fittings otherwise inaccuracies can arise. Keep the depth gauges on the certificate in mind. Only use original GEDORE accessories.
- Extremely low wear attributable to reduced forces in a lever mechanism
- Forged lever chain from our group own quality forge
- Maximum precision even when subjected to extreme continuous use
- Long life cycles and tool lives
- Easy operation – fast and safe torque tightening
- Easy adjustment thanks to attractive adjusting button secured against loss at the end of the handle
- With certificate acc. to DIN EN ISO 6789-2:2017, traceable via in-house DAkkS laboratory to national standards
GTIN (EAN): 4002805848012HS CODE: 82041100